Application of this Policy
What information is collected?
How the Information is collected?
The website uses the Personal Information which has been entered by you or on your behalf. The websites may use extracts ITS No., Name, Address, Phone Number and email Id from www.its52.com only when you sign in with your ITS number and password to either make contribution or submit an application for Qardan Hasana.
Purpose for which Personal Information is collected
You acknowledge that all information provided by you or on behalf of you are true to the best of your knowledge and you accept that the Idarah may retain your Personal Information. The Idarah will process the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To enable your access to and use of the Website services.
- To process your contribution and/or to provide receipt for contribution or any other purpose related to contributions.
- To contact through call or email or any other communication mode to answer your queries or for any other correspondence. To enable the Idarah to work towards its objective.
- To cater applications falling under the objects of the Idarah.
- To respond to your requests or correspondence submitted by you to the Idarah on its website.
- Any other compliances as may be prescribed under the relevant laws.
How the Idarah Stores, Processes and Shares Information?
- Access to Personal Information collected by the Idarah will be given only to those persons who are authorised by the Idarah.
- The Idarah has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of your information. However, Your Personal Data is held on secure servers but because of the vulnerabilities of the internet, the Idarah cannot ensure or warrant complete security of any information you transmit on the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- All data will be stored and processed within India, or within the European Union only, and any export of data between these jurisdictions shall be compliant with all applicable law.
While the Idarah will not voluntarily disclose your information however it may do so if required by a Court Order, by Government Authorities, by Law Enforcement Authorities; Credit Information Companies or by other legal processes or by any other statutory body or where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of the Idarah and/or its group companies/affiliates and also in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. The Idarah may use your information) for its own purposes around improving its services, functionality and participation of mumineen in Dawat activities.
Third Party Link
By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Idarah through our Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information disclosed by you on our Website in accordance with this Policy.
If you are age 13 or older but under the age of 18, or the legal age of majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, then you agree to review these Terms of Service with your parent or guardian to make sure that both you and your parent or guardian understand and agree to these Privacy terms. You agree to have your parent or guardian review and accept these Privacy terms on your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian agreeing to these Privacy Term for the benefit of a child over the age of 13, then you agree to and accept full responsibility for that child’s use of the Service, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
Updating the Policy